Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ergo: Playing with Ektron and ASP.NET MVC 3

er·go·nom·ics [ur-guh-nom-iks] –noun: human engineering

When I think of Ergonomics I think of being comfortable, it just feels right. I used to think my office chair was fine and I got a really nice Herman Miller Aeron chair and I realized what I was missing. When I think of building a website there is some comfort and things are fine, but I know there is this missing "Ergonomic" comfort to it.

As a side project when I have some free time I will be working on putting together a framework that leverages MVC3, Ninject and Fluent-NHibernate. I want it to be easier to build websites for clients independent of what Content Management System they are using or even if they are not using a CMS.

I am going to call the project "Ergo" and will be posting any hurdles or interesting development approaches along the way. If it ever gets to the point where it might be beneficial for others than I will move the code base to CodePlex, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment